[clo-devel] Re: Please upload your public GPG key to common-lisp.net

Mario Mommer mommer at igpm.rwth-aachen.de
Tue Nov 11 14:07:35 UTC 2003

Erik Enge <eenge at prium.net> writes:
> Anthony Ventimiglia <anthony at ventimiglia.org> writes:
>
> > Sounds great, how will we handle signing of those of us that are
> > already members ?
>
> So far I have just asked that you upload your keys to your home
> directories.  Once most/all have done that (only 25% or so have done
> this so far) I will send an encrypted/signed mail to your email account
> and expect you to decrypt and send it back to me.  Not perfect but I
> can't think of a better way now that we are in this situation.

I think we should point people to a place where they get information
on exactly what they should do. As an example of someone quite
ignorant of this, I propose myself :) I don't even know what I could
ask google. What kind of keys are these, how do I get them, etc?

I volunteer for writing such a page using the pointers you give me and
the discussion that will probably follow.

Regards,

        Mario.