[clo-devel] Re: Please upload your public GPG key to common-lisp.net

Erik Enge eenge at prium.net
Tue Nov 11 13:07:38 UTC 2003

Anthony Ventimiglia <anthony at ventimiglia.org> writes:

> Sounds great, how will we handle signing of those of us that are
> already members ?

So far I have just asked that you upload your keys to your home
directories.  Once most/all have done that (only 25% or so have done
this so far) I will send an encrypted/signed mail to your email account
and expect you to decrypt and send it back to me.  Not perfect but I
can't think of a better way now that we are in this situation.