[Clo-devel] Re: Buzilla or similar?

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Thu Aug 28 13:23:30 UTC 2003

Nikodemus Siivola <nikodemus at random-state.net> writes:

> How about: by default projects get no bug-tracking. If they ask for
> bug-tracking software X, they get it as long as the administrative
> workload remains reasonable.

I can see how preferences about source repository software can cause
emotional responses but I don't believe the same happens for bug
tracking.  If I get to choose, I'd say we stick with one of them.  I'll
try to evaluate them all this weekend.

> Kire gets to define reasonable as he sees fit.

(For the non-IRCers among us: my first name - Erik - spelled backwards -
kire - is my IRC nick.)