[Clo-devel] We're getting feedback!
nikodemus at random-state.net
Thu Aug 21 12:10:00 UTC 2003
As mentioned by Stig Sando (Fufie) on #lisp:
"What I miss on the site is the following:
- Names of the project members and sponsors, ie who is running things
- What open source/free projects can get hosting? DFSG? Wider than
DFSG? Stricter than DFSG? 'Hosting decisions are made on
case-by-case basis.' is fine, but some examples of accepted licences
would be nice.
- Can projects hosted elsewhere use one or more of the services on
- How about VHOSTs for the webspace?
- How about cron-jobs, e.g for rsync of cclan?"
"14:22 <Fufie> there's also no written guarantee on not reselling email-lists,
14:23 <Fufie> ie a bit short on the legalese, disclaimers, .."
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the clo-devel