[Clo-devel] predicting the need for more tables on the webpage

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Fri Aug 15 21:26:33 UTC 2003

I think we need two more tables (boxes is probably a better word) in the
very near future: one for news items ("just set up anoncvs; server
upgrade at 12:00", etc.) and one for articles ("how to use albert with
your .asd file; unit test framework study", etc.).

What do you think about it?  Would they fit with our current layout?  I
think these need to be on the front page, but not necessarily on any
other page.