[climacs-devel] Who maintains climacs?

Joop Kiefte ikojba at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 23:04:18 UTC 2010

The last messages on this list before my message seem to be from about a
year ago. Is Climacs without active developers? Is there an official
maintainer? Who "owns" the project? Did it die?

I would like to put the project in Git and develop further on it that way,
but I would like to know if I can do that retaining the name Climacs, and if
it's worth it to change this or at least point to it in the documents on the
site as well.

--
Communication is essential. So we need decent tools when communication is
lacking, when language capability is hard to acquire...

- http://esperanto.net  - http://esperanto-jongeren.nl

Linux-user #496644 (http://counter.li.org) - first touch of linux in 2004