[climacs-devel] UI issues: Meta and completion display

Maciej Katafiasz mathrick at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 15:27:27 UTC 2008

Hi,

it seems that there's no way to get minibuffer to display a list of
possible completions (ie. the thing you get by dashing TAB). That is a
huge setback if you're trying to see what might be applicable.

Another thing is that Climacs apparently doesn't see my Alt at all, which
I'd very much like it to see as Meta. Otherwise I'm left with ESC-, and
that's not the most funniest way to get at things.

Cheers,
Maciej

PS. Related to my blind searching above, is there a REPL to be had in
Lisp mode?