[climacs-devel] Some Climacs issues

Nikodemus Siivola nikodemus at random-state.net
Sat Jun 7 12:52:59 UTC 2008

1. C-x C-f foo.lisp, then Menu: Help->Describe Bindings

Window splits into two views, and the Lisp view remains the active
one. C-x C-b switches to the Help view, but the only visual clue that
it is indeed the active one is that the cursor in the Lisp view turns
blue. If there are multiple cursorless views visible, it is impossible
to tell which one is currently active -- at least as far as I can
tell.

2. Lack of cursor-motion keybindings in the Help view is another
thing, but I'm sure you knew that one. :)

3. Finally, mousing over the binding names in the Help view leaves the
focus boxe visible after the pointer moves over another binding name.
Scrolling clears the focus boxes.

If one or more of these are likely to be simplish to fix, I would not
be averse to hints as to where to look.

Cheers,

 -- Nikodemus