[climacs-devel] Re: Couple of first impressions

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cantab.net
Thu Dec 27 22:11:30 UTC 2007

"Tobias C. Rittweiler" <tcr at freebits.de> writes:

> Christophe Rhodes <csr21 at cantab.net> writes:
>
>> Isn't C-/ bound to list possibilities?  That doesn't seem to be too hard
>> to type to me...
>
> Doesn't work for me. (Tried it on Find File)

I just tested it, and it does work for me.

C-/ is in fact bound to :help, not :possibilities, and
read-completion-gesture sometimes (if its third arg is true) shows
possibilities for a :help gesture.  Specifically, I just tested
climacs and gsharp of about a week ago, and both did after C-x C-f.

Anyway.  That's not to say that other modes of interaction with
possibilities wouldn't be a good thing.

Best,

Christophe