[climacs-devel] onto CVS, Re: finding esa:with-minibuffer-stream [rescinded]

Sean Champ gimmal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 19:39:52 UTC 2006

Having used google to find an 'esa' codebase, before reading the INSTALL file,
I had ran a 'darcs get' from
  http://sigkill.dk/code/darcsrepos/esa/

In esa.lisp in that codebase, there was no with-minibuffer-stream defined

I looked into the INSTALL file, then, and noticed that a CVS module was
mentioned for 'esa'. In the source code from that module,
with-minibuffer-stream is defined.

The original question is rescinded. My CL session can find that macro's
definition, now.

--
Sean