[climacs-devel] finding esa:with-minibuffer-stream

Sean Champ gimmal at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 16:37:27 UTC 2006

Hello,

I was endeavoring to compile a fresh checkout of McCLIM, but I ran into an
issue:
-------
; compiling (DEFUN DISPLAY-ARGLIST-TO-STREAM ...)
 compilation aborted because of fatal error:
  READ failure in COMPILE-FILE:
  READER-ERROR at 139635 (line 3494, column 31) on #<SB-SYS:FD-STREAM for
"file /usr/local/common-lisp/climacs/cvs-src/lisp-syntax.lisp" {D22F631}>:
Symbol "WITH-MINIBUFFER-STREAM" not found in the ESA package.
-------

On a 'grep' across the ESA sources, I've found no macro
WITH-MINIBUFFER-STREAM, so it appears to not be a matter of it being in the
source but not in the image. Google can find two references to it, but cannot
seem to find a definition for the macro. So, might anyone happen to know
where a macro ESA:WITH-MINIBUFFER-STREAM would happen to be defined?

Thank you

--
Sean Champ