[climacs-devel] highlight expression region in cursor

Alok Bisani alok.bisani at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 11:46:50 UTC 2006

Hello there,

    Don't know if there is a Climacs user group and hence my post
here. I have a question about a possible feature in Climacs (Also see
Google groups - http://tinyurl.com/f9rdp )

1. Is it possible in Climacs to highlight the current Lisp expression
(in the region of the cursor position) with a slightly different
background shade?

2. Further, is it also possible to show the current nested Lisp
expression with a slightly progressive difference in background shade,
with each increasing nesting level of the expression displayed in an
increased shade of the background colour?

Its just eye candy, but a huge difference to readability to Lisp code.
I don't know of any way to do this in Vim or Emacs yet.

Alok.