[climacs-devel] New to the list

David Christiansen drc01 at hampshire.edu
Tue Feb 15 21:09:14 UTC 2005

Greetings all,
I've been following the Climacs project for about a month now through
the Web site and I'm interested in helping out.  My Lisp skills are
still somewhat limited at this point, but I'd love to contribute
documentation and test code contributed by others on my Mac.  Does
anyone have any pointers as to what I should get started with?  Which
sections of the code are relatively fixed, and which are still
sufficiently in flux that I should avoid them for now?

Thank you,
-David Christiansen