[climacs-devel] Minor change for com-save-buffer

Lawrence Mitchell wencel at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 18:02:19 UTC 2004

Hi there,

this change only makes a save-buffer call actually save a buffer if it
is needed, otherwise, nothing is done and a message is echoed to the
screen indicating that no changes needed to be saved.

I'm not sure if the DISPLAY-MESSAGE function is correct, I'm not
particularly au fait with CLIM and have no lisp available at the
moment to actually check if this works.  The /idea/ is that one should
echo a message to Climacs' equivalent of the minibuffer, which I think
is the 'int pane in the *APPLICATION-FRAME*.

Comments?

--
Lawrence Mitchell