[clfswm-devel] CLFSWM licence change? (end)

madnificent madnificent at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 22:16:57 UTC 2012

dear CLFSWM-devel,

this obviously means that I will not add contributions to CLFSWM.
there's a bunch of code here which will sadly live only locally.  i do
wish you all the best of luck and hope CLFSWM will have a good life,
even after i stop using it in the future.

the only saddening things for me about these discussions has been that
no developers actually joined in with meaningful comments (in fact,
only a user that apparently can't get CLFSWM running showed interest)
and that none of the claimed issues with the GPL have been overturned.

again, i hope CLFSWM has a bright future with many many happy users and devs.

best regards,

the madnificent