[clfswm-devel] Git and SVN working together.

Xavier Maillard xma at gnu.org
Fri Mar 14 01:00:17 UTC 2008

   Xavier Maillard writes:

   >    And I have setup a git repository here:
   >
   >      http://common-lisp.net/project/clfswm/clfswm.git/
   >
   > Nice !
   >
   >    So, now you can work on clfswm directly with git.
   >
   > Does this mean we can send git formatted patches directly onto
   > the list now ?

   Yes, I work with Git now . So git formatted patches are welcome.
   Plain diff is also simple to apply.

   > Do you prefer people to setup their own Git repository from which
   > you would pull/fetch/whatever interesting patches ?

   This is also an option and the advantage of Git.

   I think both options are good.

That's okay then. I am coding in my own branches here and I am
rebasing regularly you work on top of your changes. /Did I tell
how coold and good Git was ?/ :)

   In all cases, the wiki is not already "public" in the sense that I
   haven't made any announce except on the mailing list. So feel free to
   modify the wiki and make test until the next official release.

Added to my personal todo list.

	Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org