[clbuild-devel] clbuild dependencies

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Thu Jun 25 12:07:04 UTC 2009

Quoting Lu?s Oliveira (luismbo at gmail.com):
> On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 8:13 AM, mosi<amosat+lisp at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Nothing worked, failing to compile Elephant.
>
> Sounds like a bug in Elephant and/or cffi-uffi-compat. Please do
> report it to the appropriate mailing lists, if you have a chance.

I think the situation is well-known to the elephant developers.

There is or was code in elephant that uses sb-alien, by-passing uffi in
those functions, so it depends on the uffi API being implemented on top
of sb-alien.

Last time this came up, they were hoping to rewrite that part.  I don't
know whether that has already been worked on since then.

d.