[clbuild-devel] ediware link seems to be not updating

Rohan Nicholls rohan.nicholls at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:15:38 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 1:22 PM, Luís Oliveira
<loliveira at common-lisp.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Luís Oliveira
> <loliveira at common-lisp.net> wrote:
>> I did reinstall the crontab entry some time ago, so that's not the
>> problem. I suspect it has something to do with the c-l.net darcs
>> having been upgraded. I'll let you know when I figure out what's going
>> on.
>
> Should be fixed now. The problem wasn't darcs but tar. The new version
> of tar had its --strip-path argument renamed to --strip apparently.

I have just done a compare of the docs for the two packages (hunchtoot
link in the repository page) and the darcs repository doc page and
they are not the same.  The darcs repository is still showing the old
documentation, which does not bode well for the rest of the package.

Sorry to be a bother, but is there something else going wrong?  Maybe
Edi Weitz has changed the url or something.

Thanks,

Rohan