[clbuild-devel] Problem installing Weblocks

David Barker kzar at kzar.co.uk
Mon Oct 27 14:44:20 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,

I'm having trouble installing Weblocks with Hunchentoot on SBCL through
clbuild, it appears to be getting stuck on the cl-base64 and md5 packages.

For './clbuild build md5' and './clbuild build cl-base64' I get the
response of:

"

error: update was interrupted.
Use "clbuild update --resume" to retry.  (See also "clbuild skip PROJECT").
"

Looking in source/md5 and source/cl-base64  there is some stuff:
/usr/src/clbuild# ls source/md5
debian  md5.asd  md5.lisp

/usr/src/clbuild# ls source/cl-base64/
cl-base64.asd  COPYING  debian  decode.lisp  encode.lisp  package.lisp
tests.lisp

Anyway I'm not sure where to go from here, does anyone have any idea what
I can try?

Cheers, Dave.