[clbuild-devel] Optional parameter for 'clbuild {prebuild, lisp}'

Albert Krewinkel krewinkel at gmx.net
Sat Nov 29 06:32:34 UTC 2008

Never mind.  For now, I created a new command `run-lisp' which takes an
optional parameter specifying the lisp-implementation to use.  All of
the following should work:

./clbuild run-lisp sbcl
./clbuild run-lisp clisp
./clbuild run-lisp $(which sbcl)

etc.

In the long run, I should try to implement an parameter
--implementation, which can be given to all commands.  This would
supersede my current ad-hoc solution.

Cheers,
Albert