[clbuild-devel] Problem installing Weblocks

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Thu Nov 6 20:03:23 UTC 2008

Quoting David Barker (kzar at kzar.co.uk):
> Doing clbuild clean didn't seem to help. I then tried a mrproper to really
> start a fresh. This time cl-containers seems to be required as well but
> that is having problems installing.
>
> The error seems to be similar to the problem I had earlier that your patch
> fixed, here is a dump of that output: http://kzar.co.uk/weblocks8
>
> Any ideas on that?

cl-containers-documentation.asd is obviously buggy in using a component
class not defined in that file.  Ask its author about that.

However, did you try using (asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :weblocks)?
As I wrote before:

Quoting David Lichteblau (david at lichteblau.com):
>  - But note that we follow the asdf-install convention of trying to
>    build all ASDF systems found as .asd files in the project directory.
>    In this case, that probably includes some test suite, and it looks
>    to me like the test suite is causing trouble, not the main system.
>    Try loading only the weblocks system itself using ASDF in "clbuild
>    slime" or "clbuild lisp" instead using using "clbuild build".

... except with documentation this time, not a test suite.

Also note that I have removed the "clbuild build" command in current
clbuild.

d.