[clbuild-devel] Problem installing Weblocks

David Barker kzar at kzar.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 19:42:46 UTC 2008

Hi,

Doing clbuild clean didn't seem to help. I then tried a mrproper to really
start a fresh. This time cl-containers seems to be required as well but
that is having problems installing.

The error seems to be similar to the problem I had earlier that your patch
fixed, here is a dump of that output: http://kzar.co.uk/weblocks8

Any ideas on that?

Cheers, Dave.