[clbuild-devel] Problem installing Weblocks

David Barker kzar at kzar.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 22:04:35 UTC 2008

Hi again,

Leslie kindly fixed that Weblocks bug for me, I have then got further in
the install by installing the following extra things with clbuild:

defsystem-compatibility
s-sysdeps
cl-base64
parenscript
cl-unicode
metabang-bind
stefil
cffi
f-underscore
anaphora-0.9.3
metatilities-base
cl-markdown
trivial-shell
html-encode-1.2
cl-html-diff_0.1
cl-difflib_0.1
LML2
kmrcl-1.98
dynamic-classes

Now I'm getting another error though, here's a dump of that:
http://kzar.co.uk/weblocks6

Not sure if that's a clbuild issue though?

Cheers, Dave.