[clbuild-devel] Re: premature end of core file

Rommel Martinez ebzzry at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 09:50:01 UTC 2008

> It probably means that clbuild/monster.core is broken.  Removing that
> file should make clbuild functional again.  I don't know why a broken
> core file gets created for you though.

I deleted monster.core and rebuilt the applications and it worked fine again.
What I don't know is when it will break again.

> One way this can happen is when you're regularly switching between lisp
> implementations

No, as of the time of writing I'm only using SBCL.

I'll try building the other apps and test them. I'll post again if such
an incident reoccurs and hopefully I'll be able to provide more details.

--
Rommel M. Martinez <ebzzry at gmail.com>