[clbuild-devel] Library suggestion

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Sun Jan 20 16:03:44 UTC 2008

Quoting Marijn Haverbeke (marijnh at gmail.com):
> I couldn't find anything about this feature in the clbuild sources or
> docs -- so I don't really understand what you are referring to. Could
> you give me some more concrete information about it? Is the demo
> function supposed to be implemented in the library? How does clbuild
> call it?

I've just changed this mechanism a little.

All application startup now uses a global command called "run".  For
example, "clbuild run vecto-demo" loads the parts of clbuild.lisp that
are conditional on #+clbuild::vecto-demo

Similarly, you could add a section to clbuild.lisp for
clbuild::postmodern-demo, which loads postmodern and then does something
with it.

In the `clbuild' script itself, only help_run() needs to be changed to
that the new command is documented in help output.

d.