[clbuild-devel] Library suggestion

Marijn Haverbeke marijnh at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 08:49:02 UTC 2008

Hey David,

> Those are good suggestions.  I'll see what I can do next weekend.

Thanks!

> Well, we try to offer a command-line argument (implemented in Lisp)
> demonstrating the use of an application or library, both as an example
> for users who want to get started with a library and as a quick test
> case for clbuild maintainers to see if a certain applications actually
> works.

I couldn't find anything about this feature in the clbuild sources or
docs -- so I don't really understand what you are referring to. Could
you give me some more concrete information about it? Is the demo
function supposed to be implemented in the library? How does clbuild
call it?

Cheers,
Marijn