Nightly Build for Ubuntu

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Sun Oct 6 15:43:22 UTC 2019

The error message I am getting is:

Updating git repo at 'src/lisp/kernel/contrib/sicl'
fatal: No such remote 'origin'
WARNING: "src/lisp/kernel/contrib/sicl" seems to be holding a checkout from a different URL (current: "", requested: "https://github.com/Bike/SICL.git"). I'm changing the 'origin' remote url to the new one.
fatal: No such remote 'origin'
fatal: 'origin' does not appear to be a git repository

What I hope for is a way to make a non-reachable internet non-fatal if
the files and git revisions that are needed are already there.

Kind regards,

    Gunter.