Nightly Build for Ubuntu

Gunter Königsmann gunter at peterpall.de
Sat Oct 5 20:58:18 UTC 2019

Dear all,

I only have 4 Gigabytes of RAM so I thought it would be fun to make
launchpad compile a nightly build of clasp fpr Ubuntu I can install
without fussing with a docker image. All I tried can be found at
https://launchpad.net/clasp-lisp

How far I got was:

  * I perhaps managed to write build instructions for debhelper that
    create a clasp packages
  * But during the build waf downloads git repositories. Which isn't
    possible on the build server as the virtual machine that does the
    actual build has no internet connection
  * While the virtual machine is created I have access to local git
    repos, though => tried to make a mirror of sicl on launchpad that
    can be cloned into the right directory of the source tree.
  * ...but the waf script still tries to clone the original git dir and
    fails, see https://launchpadlibrarian.net/445469670/buildlog.txt.gz

Is there any way around this?

Kind regards,

   Gunter.