[cl-xmpp-devel] cl-xmpp with usocket patch

Burguz Omonov burguzomo at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 11 18:49:29 UTC 2008

Hi guys,
 Sorry, the hotmail broke the xml content in my previous messages. I posted the full execution log and the packet content as it was posted over the wire, here:

http://paste.lisp.org/display/63550

I tested it both with jabber server (the ID and password inside the script are actual ID and password that I used) and local ejabber server, and I am getting the same output in both cases.

For some reason the server responds with error code 503/service unavailable to authentication request with the script, while I am able to successefully login using regular jabber client or a small client that I wrote using gloox library.  I'll probably need to compare how different the actual requests look on the wire..

> Yeah, that sounds like a plain end-of-file situation, where the server> closed the connection.> > That's why it's not very helpful to see just the error message. Please> show complete test code, so that errors in that code can be pointed out.
(require :cl-xmpp)(defparameter *connection* (xmpp:connect :hostname "jabber.org"))(xmpp:auth *connection* "clxmpp" "clxmpp" "res")(xmpp:message *connection* "fygrave at gmail.com" "ssup")(xmpp:receive-stanza-loop *connection*)
I used both defparameter and defvar here. Doesn't change the situation much.