[cl-unification-devel] Some string-related bugs (and patches)

Pixel // pinterface pinterface at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 00:48:15 UTC 2010

I was strolling through what little cl-unification currently has for a test
suite, and discovered a couple of issues:

1. "Cannot" is incorrectly spelled "Connot".  Darn typos. :)
   see "Fix typo.patch"
2. (unify string-a string-b env :case-sensitive t) is handled improperly
   see "Handle case-sensitive properly.patch"
   If char= or string= returned nil due to a case mismatch, it would fall
   through to the case-insensitive matching, and erroneously match.  Whoops!
3. Code and documentation disagree: is it *unify-string-case-sensitive-p* or
     *unify-string-case-INsensitive-p* ?
   The code is sensitive, the documentation is insensitive.  But which to
   deign correct?

( The attached patches, and a few others related to my work in the )
( previous e-mail, are also in my darcs repo,                      )
(   http://repo.kepibu.org/cl-unification/                         )