[cl-unification-devel] status

Marco Antoniotti marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu
Fri Jan 27 15:06:14 UTC 2006

Hi

the problem with the documentation was fixed and the library was fixed
as well.

The system is working when used.  I have no statistics about its use,
but I am very happy to keep pushing it.

I have not had much time recently, and if anybody wants commit
privileges, I'd be happy to share them.

Cheers
--
Marco