[cl-unification-devel] status

Kilian Sprotte ml13 at onlinehome.de
Wed Jan 25 15:31:28 UTC 2006

Hi,

I can see from the archives that there was a problem with the
factorial example from the docs. I was just wondering, if this
currently should be working?

I am a musician, who uses Lisp for composition and so I am very happy
to see this kind of official AI package for Lisp... Admittedly, the
not working factorial example scared me a little and I am maybe not
(yet) the Lisper to dig really into the code, so I was just
wondering, what other users experience and what the general status of
this project is.

By the way, if Norman Werner is still on this list, I'd be very
interested to hear about the "library with prolog like capabilities"
- is that a private project?

Sorry for just asking questions and not sending patches -
Cheers for today,

	Kilian Sprotte