[cl-typesetting-devel] Image in upper-right corner.

Erik Enge erik at nittin.net
Wed Mar 24 17:33:13 UTC 2004

On Mar 24, 2004, at 11:34 AM, Marc Battyani wrote:

>> Upper-right corner of the page or of the cell?

Of the cell, which in this case happens to be the upper-right corner of
the page too.

>> :hfill (image :file fractal-jpg :dx 15 :dy 15 :inline t)
>> :vfill

I tried

     (typeset:cell ()
       :hfill (typeset:image :file #p"/somwhere.jpg" :dx 200 :dy 20
:inline t))

Though that did not help much.  Did I misunderstand?

> Or wrapping the image in a paragraph with a :align :right style ?

Tried that but that did not work, the image stayed in the same spot.

Erik.