[cl-typesetting-devel] fonts for example

Klaus Weidner kw at w-m-p.com
Sun Dec 21 17:10:31 UTC 2003

On Sun, Dec 21, 2003 at 11:53:58AM -0500, tarvydas wrote:
> The larger example, "ex", does not run claiming that the fonts CMTI10 and
> CMEX10 don't exist.  I can see that they exist in the "files-for-example"
> directory.
>
> What should I do to get cl-pdf to "find" these fonts?

You need to copy the contents of files-for-example/ to /tmp/.

This reminds me - there should be a nicer way to handle inclusions, i.e.
an include path, and the system should also be able to pick up files in
locations relative to the "document". That brings up the more general
question on a higher-level document API, for which suggestions would be
appreciated.

-Klaus