[cl-store-devel] numeric code

Hraban Luyat hraban at 0brg.net
Fri Sep 30 21:32:48 UTC 2011

Hi,

Is there a reason for the necessity of codes being numeric? I thought
it would be nice to use symbols. Specifically, the class name of an
object. That way each class has an obvious unique code and I do not
need to manually keep track of which ones are in use and which ones
are not. Then I can forget about register-code entirely.

I would like to comment further on cl-store in this otherwise quite
abrupt e-mail, but I have not really used it yet. So far the API looks
cool, though. Thanks for maintaining and writing cl-store.

Greetings,

Hraban Luyat