[cl-store-devel] ABCL tests

Sean Ross rosssd at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 17:51:55 UTC 2007

On 11/20/07, szergling <senatorzergling at gmail.com> wrote:
> These patches to the 0.8 release allow us to pass all tests with a few
> exceptions.
>
> These may only apply to my ABCL 0.9.9:

0.9.9? ABCL CVS seems to be 0.0.10.10.
Are you running custom abcl patches at all?

> couldn't run the large tests unless the length of lists were reduced.
I have hashed large.1 and large.2 out for abcl.

> Aside from that, I've removed redundant slot-definition-name symbol imports,
> and added wrappers to the ABCL clos introspection code. Cheers, please
> critique (abcl/custom.lisp especially).

looks fine. I had to change one thing thought,  It seems like
CLASS-SLOTS wasn't present in MOP in the ABCL I am using. Is it there
in yours?

Apart from that it is all looking great,

I have 7 out of 109 tests failing (package.1 being one of them)
All standard-object, condition and standard-class tests are now passing.

The final failing tests for ABCL are (in no particulare order).
 PACKAGE.1, CIRC.2, CIRC.5, CIRC.6,  CIRC.9, CIRC.12, CIRC.13.

I've taken a brief look at the circularity test failuresand I suspect
it is a subtle scoping bug. Wether this is an 'undefined behaviour'
issue or a bug in ABCL remains to be seen but I'll try take a look at
it when I get a chance.

sean.