[cl-store-devel] structure-objects for openmcl

Kilian Sprotte ml13 at onlinehome.de
Tue Mar 14 10:27:04 UTC 2006

Am 14.03.2006 um 08:16 schrieb Sean Ross:

>   Just a quick question though, I noticed that get-slot-details
>   conditionalized for openmcl excludes the readers and writers,
>   I'm assuming that this is correct and works properly,
>   unfortunately I don't have a Mac so I'm just going to patch as is.

Hi Sean,

in fact, I did not find a MOP function to find out.... I was
surprised myself that this information does not seem to be needed -
even for circularity stuff.

BTW I have seen on the TODO that you are going to revive the xml
backend - I think it is a very good idea, it would give me the
feeling on being able to store data more permanently... Would this be
some of your intentions too?

Ciao,

	Kilian