[cl-store-devel] cl-store for ABCL

Alex Mizrahi alex.mizrahi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 09:43:12 UTC 2006

> > however, my bigger file has problems, in unicode-base-string. but
> > unicode is not officially supported in ABCL, so it's up to me to make
> > a workaround for this..
> Hmm, i'm not sure I understand what the problem is with the string?
> Is the problem with detecting unicode strings or the dumping of wide
> characters?

char-code and code-char are asymmetric in ABCL -- char code can return
ucs-2 codes, but code-char will return NIL for char-codes more than
255.
i've patched ABCL's code-char to return valid charaters, and then it
loaded my file well (i didn't check correctness though -- i've passed
this file through CLISP to convert CL-STORE version, so chars code be
corrupted).
so, it's ABCL needs to be patched..