[cl-store-devel] cl-store for ABCL

Alex Mizrahi alex.mizrahi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 15:52:55 UTC 2006

> I suspect that this is a bug in ABCL

with non-compiled cl-store i was able to get more detailed backtrace:

(MAKE-HASH-TABLE
 :TEST
 #<CL-STORE::REFERRER {DE5F11}>
 :REHASH-SIZE
 #<CL-STORE::REFERRER {184222A}>
 :REHASH-THRESHOLD
 #<CL-STORE::REFERRER {1DEF740}>
 :SIZE
 16)

so, problem is that values were not 'dereferenced'.

this is because you use eq hash-table *restored-values*. same numbers
are not guaranteed to be EQ. (small numbers are EQ in ABCL, but they
are not EQ in HT).

i've made *restored-values* EQL hash-table, and my small file got
loaded, i'm not sure it doesn't violate some semantics though.

however, my bigger file has problems, in unicode-base-string. but
unicode is not officially supported in ABCL, so it's up to me to make
a workaround for this..