[Cl-store-devel] bug restoring long lists

Sean Ross sdr at jhb.ucs.co.za
Fri Sep 9 15:06:23 UTC 2005

Alain.Picard at memetrics.com writes:

> Sorry for delay -- been away from work all this week.
>
> Here are our changes:
  [SNIP]

> Cheers!
> 			--ap

Thanks,
  safe-length is just what was needed ..

  I've just committed a rather modified (for handling circularities
  and shared references) version of your code to cvs, i'll try
  to get a build out sometime during the weekend.

  The theory is that now all lists can be dumped and restored
  without having to worry about stack overflows
  (dotted and circular lists included) ;-)

  Unfortunately old versions files can't be restored.

Thanks again,
   Sean.

--
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a
 natural  deficiency in moral fibre," he muttered to himself, "and

Confidentiality Notice: http://ucs.co.za/conf.html