[cl-sockets-devel] wsdl parsing

Utz-Uwe Haus haus+cl-soap at mail.math.uni-magdeburg.de
Fri Oct 26 17:20:21 UTC 2007

Hi everybody,

On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 11:07:39AM +0100, Christophe Rhodes wrote:
> I have a SOAP server, built using gsoap, which automatically generates
> the attached .wsdl file; and I can successfully use cl-soap to call it
> by hand as follows:
[dd]

>     <adb:status xmlns:adb="http://tempuri.org/adb.xsd">

vs.

>     <status>

seems the culprit. I guess that is due to the basically nonexistant
support of mixing namespaces in cl-soap. I had started to fix this in
the beginning of this year, but since that was supposed to be sugar on top
of another project which has been delayed in its main part, this is not
finished. If you care, please look at my patched version at
 <http://code.google.com/p/cl-soap-uuh/>

If that helps you any, please let me know, since it may convince me to
clean things up to get things merged.

Utz

Utz-Uwe Haus                               haus at mail.math.uni-magdeburg.de
Inst. f. Mathemat. Optim.                                    utz at uuhaus.de
Uni Magdeburg                    PGP keys  1024/6AD23BE1 and 2048/5D0B72A1
GERMANY                          available via keyservers or email request