[cl-sockets-devel] Re: [cl-soap-devel] Re: Status of cl-soap project

Utz-Uwe Haus haus+cl-soap at mail.math.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Apr 24 19:10:28 UTC 2007

(following up on my own posting)

On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 09:02:00PM +0200, Utz-Uwe Haus wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2007 at 04:42:41PM +0200, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:
> > Yes, we need to make sure that we (you) do not break the older
> > functionality.
> > But that is difficult to do for the reasons you mentioned.
>
> I'll see if there is some developer-token program or the like.

There seems to be a sandbox environment available that could be a start:
<http://www.google.com/apis/adwords/developer/adwords_api_sandbox.html>

If someone has a typical soap-calls for the AdWords API at hand we could
set up a testsuite from that which does not require a true developer
token and does not incur costs. Unfortunately I have no idea what
exactly to test in that API...

> > I have taken the liberty of CC'ing this message to the CL-SOAP-DEVEL
> > list, because I think it is important that keep a record and
> > potentially  involve others.

Why are we getting [cl-sockets-devel] subject tags thrown in from the
mailman?

later,
Utz

Utz-Uwe Haus                               haus at mail.math.uni-magdeburg.de
Inst. f. Mathemat. Optim.                                    utz at uuhaus.de
Uni Magdeburg                    PGP keys  1024/6AD23BE1 and 2048/5D0B72A1
GERMANY                          available via keyservers or email request