[cl-rdbms-devel] Convenience over extensibility? Or: How to build on top of hu.dwim.rdbms?

Marshall McLuhan marshall.mcluhan at gmx.net
Fri Nov 5 14:43:25 UTC 2010

>we stick to long names (and use fuzzy completion in slime).

I will try this fuzzy completion thing but I'm sceptical. Shorter names may still give you an advantage when
it comes to reading code. :)

You may argue that the win in clarity is well worth it. I would would argue that while
it is true that short names can easily obfuscate code it's not necessarily so.
But I don't want to get into this debate. When working with other people I would always adapt.

Just want to add that I'm grateful for your software, thank you.

Regards,
chris

!DSPAM:4cd4180e48581103713428!