[cl-ppcre-devel] I can't install CL-UNICODE

Hiroshi Sakate sakate at sc.sys.es.osaka-u.ac.jp
Mon Jan 17 13:22:08 UTC 2011

Thank you for your quick replying!

Hmmm, checking version of ASDF was difficult for me.

I tried this command.
(asdf:asdf-version)
But I got
     Symbol "ASDF-VERSION" not found in the ASDF package.

And download sbcl source "sbcl_1.0.29.11.orig.tar.gz"  from
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+source/sbcl/1:1.0.29.11-1ubuntu1

Then I got this from contrib/asdf/asdf.lisp
;;; This is asdf: Another System Definition Facility.  1.130

contrib/asdf-install/asdf-install.asd
(defsystem asdf-install
   :depends-on (sb-posix sb-bsd-sockets)
   :version "0.2"
   #+sb-building-contrib :pathname
   #+sb-building-contrib "SYS:CONTRIB;ASDF-INSTALL;"
   :components ((:file "defpackage")
                (:file "installer" :depends-on ("defpackage"))))

Is this correct information?
If you want other information please ask me.

Cheers,
Hiroshi.