[cl-ppcre-devel] I can't install CL-UNICODE

Edi Weitz edi at weitz.de
Mon Jan 17 12:25:09 UTC 2011

Hi,

It's fine to ask here.

The file lists.lisp should be generated automatically the first time
you load CL-UNICODE.  As that didn't seem to happen in your case, I
can only guess that there's some incompatibility in your setup.  What
for example is the version of ASDF you are using?

Maybe someone else on this list has an idea?

Cheers,
Edi.