[cl-ppcre-devel] Bug when loading file in SBCL x86-64

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Sun Feb 6 16:44:25 UTC 2005

On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 10:18:05 -0500, "Liam M. Healy" <lnp at healy.washington.dc.us> wrote:

> Looks like I'm up to date--
>
>  dpkg -l cl-ppcre
> | Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
> |/ Err?=(none)/Hold/Reinst-required/X=both-problems (Status,Err: uppercase=bad)
> ||/ Name                  Version               Description
> +++-=====================-=====================-==========================================================
> ii  cl-ppcre              1.2.3-1               Portable Regular Express Library for Common Lisp

OK, so do I understand correctly that you only see this on a 64bit
machine?  I don't have one and can't reproduce the error here.  Can
you send me a backtrace?

Do you see the same symptoms if you define TEST at the REPL and then
compile it?

FWIW, I see exactly the error message you reported if I use CL-PPCRE
1.2.1.  Are you really sure you're using 1.2.3 and not by accident an
older version?

Thanks,
Edi.