[cl-ppcre-devel] Startup issues [fixed]

Randall Randall randall at randallsquared.com
Mon Apr 19 01:28:28 UTC 2004

Hi, all.

So, Jim Prewett pointed out offlist that this certainly
should not be happening if I use a saved core.  The reason
it was still happening with a saved core was that I still
had that (load ...) line in the .cmucl-init.lisp file.
With that removed, using the .core I saved, it doesn't do
the long compilation on startup.

I'm still curious as to why it was doing it at all, but
at least it's not tapping me on the shoulder whenever
I start up my lisp now. :)

Thanks, Jim!

--
Randall Randall <randall at randallsquared.com>
'I say we put up a huge sign next to the Sun that says "You must be at
tghdrdeath at hotmail.com