[cl-plus-ssl-devel] patch to clean up error handling a bit

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 13:15:50 UTC 2011

> As I see, your repository is freshly cloned and has only this single commit.
>
> Would you mind to clone it again after I commit? (I want to take your improvements
> little bit further by adding few comments and have different commit message).
>
> If it's not a problem for you, I will commit my version of this change, and
> you then can clone your repository again (if you need it at all).

feel free!

my usual routine with git is to keep rebasing any extra patches i have
in a separate branch, throwing away patches that gets merged
meanwhile. so, just do whatever feels right on the official branch,
and i'll rebase any of my pending stuff accordingly in the hu.dwim
branch.

--
 attila

Notice the erosion of your (digital) freedom, and do something about it!

PGP: 2FA1 A9DC 9C1E BA25 A59C  963F 5D5F 45C7 DFCD 0A39
OTR XMPP: 8647EEAC EA30FEEF E1B55146 573E52EE 21B1FF06