[cl-plus-ssl-devel] patch to clean up error handling a bit

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Sun Sep 11 23:53:24 UTC 2011

09.09.2011, 13:07, "Attila Lendvai" <attila.lendvai at gmail.com>:

> there was a call to err-get-error in the :report of ssl-error-syscall.

Ah, I see.

As for other changes, of course it's more convenient to store raw error codes,
and have textual message as a function on these error codes.

As I see, your repository is freshly cloned and has only this single commit.

Would you mind to clone it again after I commit? (I want to take your improvements
little bit further by adding few comments and have different commit message).

If it's not a problem for you, I will commit my version of this change, and
you then can clone your repository again (if you need it at all).

Best regards,
- Anton