[cl-plus-ssl-devel] having trouble with cvs version on clisp-2.46

Luís Oliveira luismbo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 11:40:07 UTC 2008

On Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 9:46 PM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:

> To fix it just go to the streams.lisp file and comment out the following
> code on the lines 166-168:
>
>  #+clozure-common-lisp
>  (defun install-nonblock-flag (fd)
>    (ccl::fd-set-flags fd (logior (ccl::fd-get-flags fd) #$O_NONBLOCK)))
>
> The error was caused by #$O_NONBLOCK. I wonder, is an error
> in clisp or in cl+ssl, from standard point of view...

I think it's supposed to ignore the unknown #$ reader-macro gracefully
but only  SBCL and CMUCL do that, AFAICT. So, it might be worth
hacking around this. The best work-around I can come up with right now
is replacing #$O_NONBLOCK with #.(read-from-string "#$O_NONBLOCK").

--
Luís Oliveira
http://student.dei.uc.pt/~lmoliv/